I'll be right back

10.17.2014


i hate flights, but i love planes. read more here.

Within the next nine hours, my bags will be packed, I'll (hopefully) have a new phone, and I'll be en route somewhere with the rest of my grade. I'm so glad that I'm finally getting a semi-getaway, I've needed one for a while!

Goodbye, dear blogosphere and I'll see you in a week!

(Wish me luck on my parent-persuading endeavors! This won't be easy.)

P.S. I don't have that photographing talent just yet; Pinterest gets the credit this time!

10 comments :

  1. HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!! I'm envious at the moment. I'd do anything to go on a get-away, even if it is with classmates (which is probably even better actually). Haha yeah, photography is hard when you're trying to take a picture of the top of a plane...

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! A get-away is always great-- even when it is with classmates!

      Delete
  2. Have a safe and fun trip! I expect a post on the trip (lol just kidding, but it really fun to read one!)

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some last-minute parent persuading! Good luck! :)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun on your trip and good luck with your parent-persuading!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤