Wikipedia Loops

10.03.2014

Infinite Wikipedia loops are unexpectedly addictive: it's absolutely ridiculous how easy it is to get stuck in them.

(It's also one of the few things that Wikipedia is good for-- teachers do ban the site for any kind of research. Personally, I've never actually understood that: most people don't think to add false information to online encyclopedias.)


It is a marvelous waste of time, and absolutely pointless-- but I was pretty proud of myself when I got from "apple" to "fungus" and "school" to "controversy." Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, go to wikipedia.org and click away to glory!
(Note: If you'd like a real challenge, try playing a couple rounds of the wiki game.)

so proud of myself. so proud.
I'd love to know what clever combinations you come up with! Leave a comment below?

No comments :

Post a Comment

go on, make my day. ❤