6 totally unique Christmas presents

11.23.2014

I have the misfortune of being born only eighteen days before Christmas. The main present haul comes on my birthday, which means that I usually receive little more than a paperback book on Christmas day. I've finally learned my lesson; all pleas for presents on the twenty-fifth have been completely abandoned.

Anyway, online "window shopping" is a blissfully sinless way to pass time. I've put together a list of the most unique Christmas presents I've found-- here they are!

1

These handcrafted marshmallows are guaranteed to make delicious snacks for 'round the campfire. Chai-flavored s'mores? Count me in.


2


Dana from The Wonder Forest has introduced a dashing line of holiday iPhone cases.
This one is the cutest thing ever.


3

This mug is the perfect self-confidence booster. 
Who doesn't want to read the words "you are loved" first thing in the morning?


4


Another mug with a built-in, risk-free game of basketball involving some steaming hot cocoa...
...and a couple handfuls of marshmallows. mmmmm.
5

Owning this water bottle will ensure that you'll never get dehydrated again.
After all, why would someone not drink from something this awesome?

6

Bake the perfect batch of cookies with this set of cookie stamps.
Silver, wooden, and wintry. Sold.
I know it's all very hard to resist. Empty your wallets at your own discretion. 

18 comments :

  1. These are wonderful gift ideas!
    I love the self-confidence mug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jordy! It's a great mug, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. I love the basketball mug. I would put waaayyyy too many marshmallows in though, via shooting them through the hoop, haha. :)

    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The handcrafted marshmallows are amazingg. I love them! Thanks so much for sharing this on your beautiful blog! xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO happy you like them. Thank you, Elisabeth!

      Delete
  4. Those are all just totally awesome ideas... :) I have a line of iPhone cases on Casetify as well. ♥♥♥
    Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it, SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've given me so much inspiration for my Christmas presents I'm going to give this year! Oh they are wonderful, such unique gifts! Love this post Arushee <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. these goodies are perfect for christmas. my oh my would I love to try the marshmellows
    great blog girl, very inspiring :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. These items are fantastic! I especially love the s'mores...they look delicious. :-D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually don't like marshmallow but I LOVE Chai and the chai flavoured ones sound really good! I've never heard of anything like this before and to my misfortune I can't get them where I live, but thanks for sharing cause now I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do sound delicious, don't they? Thank you for stopping by, Miss Kiki!

      Delete

go on, make my day. ❤