giving thanks + links for writers

11.27.2014


Lately:
  1. The weather is just wonderful. This lingering warmth is almost as lovely as the rainy weather last week.
  2. I've tweaked my blog's theme a little, and I really like it. Little changes make me feel so rejuvenated. Sometimes the smallest things count the most.
  3. I took my camera out of its case. Finally. 
  4. I made a few new blogger friends. I often forget how much I love interacting with new people, and it's a lot of fun to email people from around the world! Here's my contact page, if you're interested.
  5. I'm learning to combat writer's block. Here's the secret: Write.
---------------------

... and here is a little compilation of some awesome links for writers:


I hope these links prove very helpful for your personal writing endeavors! Happy Thanksgiving to all you fellow Americans :)

14 comments :

  1. Ooooh links for writers. I am indebted to you. So much. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're very welcome! I'm glad you found them useful :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually don't do most awards/tags, but I really appreciate it nonetheless.

      Delete
  3. I'm enjoying the beautiful weather here. <3 Those links will be useful.

    wordspassingyouby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these links! I think I'll use some of them first thing tomorrow morning when I have my writing time.
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those lovely links. I love your blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the changes you made to your blog! I will definitely check these links out, I love writing and aspire to be a writer one day! x
    hannahphillipsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah! I hope they prove to be very useful x

      Delete
  7. I love meeting other writers! Thanks for sharing your passion with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤