the second-best month of the year: currently

11.09.2014

I can't wait for the day this photo becomes seasonally relevant.
reading... Anything and everything from the Just William Series. After a while, I start to miss the freckled boy who has made so many readers laugh— and go back to my reliable bookshelf.

wearing... These beauties. That's what winter is for.

listening to... My Christmas playlist, on repeat. People say that we should save the holiday for after Thanksgiving, which we should save for after Halloween-- but I know that the wintery spirit will be gone before I even have a chance to register it. It's never too early for Christmas.
Runner-ups: this piece is also perfection. So is this one.

wishing... December could just hurry up and come by.

writing... Short stories! I've promised myself to start and finish ten super-short ones, then try to do something with them.

anticipating...Three family birthdays (including mine!) within the next 38 days.

cooking... Malted vanilla milkshakes. Ice cream, milk, and sweet malt powder. Mmm.

coding... Trying to add custom share buttons to my blog. Anybody want to lend a hand?

What are you guys up to this month?

14 comments :

  1. I wish December would hurry up too! Love the playlist xo

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love December. I can't wait for it either.
    And November is also a wonderful month, isn't it? I'm in love with your posts, Arushee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy I'm not ready for Christmas just yet!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the holidays...I look forward to this day more than any other season! Great music choice.


    Kind regards,
    loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww!! i cant wait for Christmas too! great post!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post December will come soon enough! November is passing so quick as it is :) cant wait!! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm checking out your giveaway right now xx

      Delete

go on, make my day. ❤