what makes life worth living

11.02.2014


1. Cheez-its and Peanut Butter Snickers. 

There's no better time for unhealthy snacking than the few glorious days following Halloween. And artificial cheddar cheese is just way better than real cheddar cheese.


These things deserve an award.
2. I've just updated my iPod playlist. 

And that will never fail to make me happy. This is the main reason why I can get through any homework.

3. I currently own four dresses (major breakthrough there!), and I can finally side-braid my hair. 

Now, all I've got to do is pick up a couple boxes of blonde hair dye, and my brand-new cutesy look will be well on its way! (And no, I'm not serious.)

4. Designing blog themes. 

I'm far from being an expert at this, but it's quite addictive! I recently did this one from my friend's little sister; it was a lot of fun!

5. Footsies

This is, by far, my favorite article of clothing that I have ever owned. (And in my defense, I don't only shop at Target, I do currently own a dress from Forever 21!) 

What's keeping you from committing suicide? (And yes, that's my idea of a joke. Cold hearted, I know.) 

14 comments :

  1. Those Cheez-it and peanut butter snickers are something I need right now.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I nominated you for the blogger recognition award!! Check it out here: http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, M! I'll get to making that post as soon as possible.

      Delete
  3. I loved this post. Mind if I copy the concept sometime? :)
    Oh my goodness, how dare you make me want a peanut butter snicker bar when I'm trying oh so hard to be good?? I've taken deep offense. (I'm joking and you can tell, right? I still love you♥)
    By the way, I love your blog design, it's a beauty.4
    What's keeping me from suicide? The fact that I can create, create, create. I love creating.
    And inspiring blogs like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, of course I don't mind if you "copy" the concept, I'd love to see a similar post on your blog!
      Thank you for complimenting my blog design-- it was the fruit of hours and hours of tortured labor. (And I'm only half-kidding.)
      The fact that we all can create is SO true, it's keeping me from committing suicide too! xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love cheez-its and peanut butter snickers. :) Just out of curiosity were you eating them together or separately? I'm now quite curious as to what they would taste like together. :P
    -Ashley
    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love people whose brains work like that! I was eating them separately, though :)

      Delete
  5. I so wish I could eat chocolate, it gives me a really bad headache. I do like the smell of it though. Great blog :)
    top and say hi
    http://www.lucyintheskyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that must be terrible! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Okay so I'm gonna sound extremely childish here, but my Sully pillow pet definitely makes my life complete ;)
    Love your blog! You're such a great writer :)

    With Love, Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you don't sound childish at all! Pillow pets are high on the list of stupid things that make us happy :) (And no, I don't mean that in a bad way at all.)

      Delete
  7. I checked out that blog you designed and it looks great! :) I'm sure those footsies and new dresses you have are amazing. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤