a blog survey!

12.28.2014

We bloggers are often told to "write for ourselves," and not worry about what others think. I do agree with this -- but only to some extent. Truth is, I'm writing for an audience. I'm writing for all of you.

And I'd love to hear from my audience.

Blog surveys have been quite popular over the last few weeks -- and I've decided to do one of my own. I tried to make it as short & sweet as possible, and it will probably take just a few minutes to complete.

Please click here if you'd like to have your say!

Thank you in advance for all your answers. :)

*Edit: Thank you very much for all your wonderful responses (so far)! I really enjoyed reading them -- I never knew you all had so much to say. I've just finished answering all the fabulous questions you asked, and you can view my FAQ page here.

12 comments :

  1. Great survey Arushee, I really enjoyed taking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat! I enjoyed reading your answers

      Delete
  2. This is such a fantastic idea! I might have to do one soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we are writing to be read..otherwise we'd all use the old school journals to write in :D
    Checking out your survey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely survey! I took it and it was fun :)
    -Lauren ❤️

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤