here's to 13

12.07.2014


Here's to thirteen.

Here's to being a teenager-- and to a ton of new beginnings.

Here's to drinking my first cup of coffee (!!), wearing out my new headphones, discovering new music, and finding new quotes. To the newfound ability to say "I'm a teenager" without fibbing.

Here's to getting properly obsessed with the Sound of Music, discovering some hilarious sitcoms, learning how to combat writer's block, and going on many, many more adventures with my camera. Colloquially put, I'm psyched to do a bunch of awesome things. 





Here's to another wonderful year of working hard, dreaming big, writing late into the night, playing countless pieces of music, and (hopefully) moderating a lot of comments.

Don't just count your years, make your years count.

42 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Arushee! May your year be as sweet as cake~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, girlie!
    I hope its a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really sweet! Happy Birthday!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray you had a blessed day! Did you have a cake? :)

      Delete
    2. I didn't have a cake, but I did splurge on half a box of madeleines. it was a magical day :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! 13 is the year of new beginnings, have fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!!! oh my gosh, the way you wrote and described the past year, (camera adventures, music, writing late into the night) i just absolutely perfect!! may you have another wonderful year :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for following me. I followed you back ^_^

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I love the Sound of Music as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Enjoy that tea, there's nothing like it, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday :)
    You're only 13?you're quite smart for that age :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Arushee!! Wow. You really are a teenager now. Haha. Here's to you being 13 xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! I actually thought you were older. You seem so mature for your age. I'm around your age also(2-3 years younger than you).

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can not be 13. You seem so mature and your way of writing is to such a high standard. I seriously can not comprehend that you're 13. This is probably late but Happy birthday and well done for creating such an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is ever so kind of you! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  13. Your writing is always lovely. You come across very mature and wise for your age. A big happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kie! I really appreciate that :)

      Delete

go on, make my day. ❤