about a vacation and the rain

2.08.2015

I just wanted to pop in and say: no, I’m not dead, no, I haven’t stopped blogging, but yes, I’ve been extremely busy, yes, this bout of writer’s block is quite cruel, and yes, my camera has been having issues, but photography will be back soon!

And, it’s (finally) time for another vacation. An out-of-the-house, out-of-the-city, out-of-the-state kind of vacation. I’m not going to say where quite yet, but you’ll know soon enough. 

If hotel WiFi is forgiving, expect a post (or two) from me in a few days. Otherwise, I might have to wait for a week or so.

And guess what? I started a SoundCloud thing. It was raining yesterday, so I decided to do something about it -- and this happened. For best results, listen with earbuds jammed into your ears, your hair perfectly messy, and your eyes closed. (I know this same recording was in yesterday’s reject post, but bear with me, please!)

(note: I do not take ownership for any of the tracks in this recording. The pieces are as follows: Canon in DKiss the Rain, and L'apres Midi.)

See you all soon! xx

31 comments :

  1. aw, have fun on your vacation. i look forward to your upcoming posts as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Autumn! I'm so happy to hear that :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you have made another appearance on my blogger feed dear! And I can't wait to find out where you will be going.....

    Thank you formthendelightful music....perfect for this beautiful Sunday.

    xo Danica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the music x

      Delete
  3. So excited to hear about your vacation!!!!! Lovely songs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know where you're going for vacay! These songs are lovely, by the way!

    Hannie at // CHAPTERS LIKE THIS //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will most likely be a post up tomorrow or the day after! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  5. Nice playlist! Have fun on your vacation!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely vacation xx. I'm looking forward to mine next week hahah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elisabeth! I hope you enjoy yours :)

      Delete
  7. I'm looking forward to your next post! I just got back from some major writers' block as well. :) Have a lovely trip!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it too! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  8. Oooh you'll definitely have to post photos from your vacation, dude!! c;

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your vacation...and I've been having some serious writers block lately too...:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun! Hope you get over your bout of writer's block x

      Delete
  10. That sounded gorgeous!! Good job... i've been meaning to give sound cloud a try... Maybe you just inspired me. :)
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much, Sophia! You should definitely give it a try -- it's a lot of fun!

      Delete
  11. What a beautiful playlist, Arushee! I can't say I'm surprised by it, though xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the little mix you put together and I'm sitting here at a coffeeshop a few minutes before work, drinking coffee and soaking it in. and writer's block has got me too, so at least I don't feel alone in it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm that sounds amazing. I'm so glad it could come in use! Hope you get over your writer's block x

      Delete
  14. I hope you have a lovely holiday, good luck with finding inspiration!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤