rainy day photography (a guest post by Eve)

4.17.2015

Hi everyone! I'm Eve from the blog Eve of WomanhoodArushee asked me if I wanted to guest post on her blog and of course, I accepted! Thanks, Arushee!

I wasn't sure what to post so I thought I'd stick with something I know and love: photography.

I snapped a few photos of my little sister a week or so ago. It was a very rainy and cloudy afternoon, but that didn't stop her from playing outside.

She had a small bucket full of bubbly water (I think she was playing with her mermaid dolls in it), and she began throwing the bubbles around like crazy. When I saw her through the window, I thought she looked almost spritelike (means water fairy/elf).

So now, without further adieu, here are a few photos of my sister being her sweet (and crazy) self. <3

18 comments :

  1. Beautiful photography!!!

    nameisayiram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!
    Eve's sister is the definition of adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, Eve! I love your photography! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photography!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say! Thanks, Ellie. <3

      Delete
  5. Your sister is so cute!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing and beautiful! Wow you are really talented at photography ♥

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you bunches and bunches! <3

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos. She looks like she's having so much fun...I almost want to climb through the laptop screen and join her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tane! Haha, I know right?! I was in awe of how she had so much fun playing with soap suds in the rain. Ahhh, childhood. <3

      Delete
  8. These photographs are stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤