some people.

9.11.2016

via
some people come into your life for just a moment, to sort out the chaos that has taken over & to put everything back where it belongs. they come quietly and leave even more quietly, perhaps not even realizing the relief they’ve brought you. they come at a time where you can’t seem to remember what genuine kindness and unconditional love feel like. they make sure your scars have healed before leaving, and even when they're gone their footprints never fade. you knew one person could break you remorselessly but you never knew someone could heal you so fast. 

18 comments :

  1. i know this. oh boy. i don't have any words, but i have a deep understanding that shakes my bones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You just blew me away.
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way... I definitely would <3

      Delete
  4. These are my favorite sort of people, but they vanish, just in a snap. It's kind of sad to see them go, but like you said, they'll always be there.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Your writing is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoawhoahwohawhahwh asdfghjkl; ouuUUUUCHHH.

    THIS POST. <3333 I'M QUITE LITERALLY FLAILING.
    it reminds me so much of a character and a book i'm working on and my heart is full and wow this. just....THIS. <3 it's beautiful.

    lotsalove,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwww this is so so so beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stunning! <3 Also, I love your blog!
    XOXO
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, this is so good! <3 The photo you chose is perfect.

    Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amma, thank you for everything. Your writing keeps me fed!

    ReplyDelete

go on, make my day. ❤